Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have Jeggings Ruined Me For Jeans...FOREVER?

So I live a really hectic lifestyle...to say the least! Between buying, running the stores, the dreaded office work, oh, don't forget an over booked social life, I'm pretty much always go, go, go. Even on the days when I don't have to be looking "camera ready" in the stores, I still have to kinda, sorta look fashionable. Every time I reach in my closet on those super hectic days I end up pulling out jeggings. My poor jeans don't even stand a chance. I'm having a love affair with jeggings...the way the feel, the way you can pretty much eat what ever you want during the day/night/even later night and they still feel just as good as the minute you put them on. They don't bind or grab and they always fit, even if they're just out of the dryer. You won't find me unbuttoning my jeggings for more room at the table after a huge meal like one of my best friends did to her jeans the other night. Ahhhhh my love song to the jegging...may you never go out of fashion!


Funny...when I reach into my closet
only jeggings come out!



A pair of Jeggings I own and love (and am wearing right now)
Available at...SURPRISE shopkatwalk.com
Basic Jegging with Yellow Stitching, $32

xo kat

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are my long lost identical twin! I am OBSESSED with the jegging trend and like you hope that they never go out of "style". I never wore jeans this fall/winter, only the jeggings. They're way to comfy to trade in!

    It's my first visit to your blog and definitely won't be my last. Coming over via the Daybook; so excited about the giveaway there!

    XXXO
    M

    http://tastesandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, Anytime you wanna hang in your jeggings, you let me know! BTW - checked out your blog...FAB-ulous! xo k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you on the jeggings thing, I actually find it hard to wear regular jeans anymore, I just find it uncomfortable now.

    I really do hope that they don't fade out, I would still wear them anyway!

    ReplyDelete