Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The best accessory with a Fedora...CONFIDENCE!

So it's almost that time of year...the bikinis are coming out, the sun is in your eyes, and your mom always told you to wear a hat. Enter the fedora. Now I've heard several girls come in the store that are still a little gun shy to this whole fedora thing. "They don't look right on me." "My head's too big/too small." If you're gonna wear it, you better own it. Make people believe you were born with that hat on. Your friends will all be saying, "[insert your name here] can totally rock the fedora, but I can't". Trust me on this one, every one, especially that really hot guy over there, is gonna looooove your new hat!





How cute is Marisa in the Popular Girl Fedora?
$22, shopkatwalk.com

Now, some shocking,
not so pretty fedora photos:



Big Fedora No No:
When you take your fedora on vacation,
wear it on your head,
not in your carry on like I did.



I love how the guy in the yellow shirt really helps pop the nachos in this pic.
Me - dignity+nachos+fedora+Vegas Strip



xo kat









3 comments:

  1. omg. love love the picture of you with the nachos. you do wear fedoras so unbelievably well :-)

    xx
    TheStylist La
    http://thestylistla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute fedora! i want nachos now hah.


    blog
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower. I am in love with your clothes.

    Poor fedora

    Love, Shellsea Blog - Giveaway today

    ReplyDelete